Three Things to Remember: Love Is Giving #TuesdayEdition
Good Evening to our Awesome Online Community!
Wow! God has done so many wonderful things for us! I am so happy to know that God loves and cares for His children! I want to share a few things with you before we get into our Three Things to Remember for today.
- Our Corporate Fast begins tomorrow! If you would like to join us on our corporate fast, you may download the directives by clicking here: 2017 Fasting Directives – GLCCC
- We are having an awesome Prayer Invaders Gathering on Thursday at 6:00pm. I would love to see you in the sanctuary! If you have any prayer requests, please click here to submit them. Also feel free to include photos of your loved ones for whom you are believing God for healing, salvation and/or deliverance. You may email those photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pray over them at all of our prayer gatherings.
Here are your three things to remember:
- Love is for giving. The reason God gave us love is for us to give it away. We must not just talk about love, but we must give that love. How do we give love? By offering our time, talent and treasure to the Kingdom of God.
- Love is forgiving. When we operate in the love of God, we operate in forgiveness. It is not always easy to forgive, but it is what Jesus requires of us. “For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.” – Matthew 6:14-15
- Knowing the love of God should causes us to surrender. There are times in our lives when we may want to do things that go against what God wants for us. However, when we realize how much God loves us and how much He gave for us, it should cause us to want to surrender to His will.
Tomorrow is Wednesday, and I would love to see you in Bible Study! We always have such an awesome and powerful time. Please remember that we are here if you need anything! We love you! – Pastor Audrey
April 4, 2017 @ 11:39 pm
The fast has been awesome thus far!
April 4, 2017 @ 11:41 pm